Spectrum Mobile Cell Phone Plans 2021Spectrum Mobile offers two types of cell phone service with no-contract, and no hidden fees. Spectrum offers per Gigabyte and Unlimited data plans with nationwide 5G access with no extra fee. To get a plan with Spectrum Mobile, you must get Spectrum internet first and opt-in the auto-pay service.
Spectrum Mobile per Gig Plan
- Cost: $14 per each GB of data.
- Data can be shared between up to 10 lines.
- After the first GB of data is consumed you automatically get a second GB of data and charged another $14 and so on.
Spectrum Mobile Unlimited Plan
- Cost: $45 line and per month.
- Unlimited talk, text, and data.
- No additional Hotspot fee.
- Data speed reduced to 1Mbps after 20GB of data per line is consumed.
Spectrum Mobile Unlimited Plus Plan
- Cost: $55 line and per month.
- Unlimited talk, text, and data.
- Video streams at up to HD quality.
- 5GB hotspot at high-speed the unlimited at 600 Kbps.
- Data speed reduced to 1Mbps after 30GB of data per line is consumed.
With Spectrum, you get free international texting in the U.S. and more than 200 other countries. Also, you can get affordable rates for international talk and data.
Spectrum Mobile PhonesDoes Spectrum offers phones for seniors?
You can bring your own phone, which is must be unlocked and compatible with the Spectrum Mobile network. You’ll receive a free SIM.
What phones are compatible with Spectrum Mobile?
Spectrum network supports Apple, Samsung, and Google phones. LG devices that previously purchased from Spectrum are also compatible.
Spectrum Mobile Family Plans
You first pick a plan and then mix and match plans for the lines in your account.
Spectrum EBB Discount
Qualified EBB households can get up to $50 monthly credit or up to $75 in Tribal lands. The EBB benefit is limited to one monthly discount per household. To know more about the program and how to check your eligibility, you can visit the Emergency Broadband Benefit 2021.
Spectrum Landline Phone Service Plans - Spectrum VoiceSpectrum offers the Spectrum Voice, which is a reliable home phone service and includes unlimited nationwide calling in the U.S. and to Canada, Puerto Rico, Mexico, Guam, U.S. Virgin Islands, Northern Mariana Islands, and American Samoa.
The Spectrum Voice is offered at $29.99/month as a standalone home phone plan, and you can get it for $12.99 per month (taxes and fees included in the price) when bundled with Internet and/or TV.
Note: Home phone, Internet, and TV services pricing and/or speed may vary from one area to another.
You May Also Like
Verizon Landline Phone Service Review
AT&T Home Phone Plans
CenturyLink landline phone service for seniors
Free landline phone service
Free government internet and laptop 2021
Spectrum Home Phone Calling Features
Spectrum Voice offers more than 28 free calling features.
Some of the free calling features:
Caller ID, Call Waiting, Call Waiting with Caller ID, All Call Forwarding, Selective Call Forwarding, Block Anonymous Calls, Block Unwanted Callers, Voicemail, VIP Ringing, Speed Dial, Accept Selected Caller, 3-Way Calling, Repeat Dialing, Voice Online Manager, and Readable Voicemail.
Spectrum International Home Phone Plans
If you need to make international calls, Spectrum has you covered. It has two different home phone international plans.
Spectrum Voice International Calling Plan
For $5 per month, make calls to more than 70 countries. You must be on Spectrum Voice to get this home phone international plan.
Spectrum Low Rates Per Minute Plan
If you need few minutes or occasionally make international calls, you can get the low-rate per minute international calls. The per-minute rate differs depending on your calling destination.
Spectrum offers fast, reliable internet service with speeds range from 200 Mbps to 1 Gbps. The internet service does not require a contract and has no data cap limitations. If you are asking how much Spectrum internet cost per month? Below is the list of Spectrum internet plans.
Spectrum Internet plans
- Spectrum Internet for $49.99 per month, you get data to speed up to 200 Mbps, plus a free internet modem.
- Spectrum Internet Ultra for $69.99 per month, you get up to 400 Mbps, plus a free internet modem.
- Spectrum Internet Gig for $109.99 per month, you get up to 940 Mbps, plus a free internet modem, free Security Suite, and free antivirus software.
Spectrum Internet Bundles
The internet service starts at $44.99 per month (promotional price for 12 months) when bundled with TV. This internet plan offers internet connection speeds up to 200 Mbps. Below is the list of Spectrum double play bundles, which include internet speeds up to 400 Mbps and TV.
- Double Play Select for $79.98 per month, you get internet @ up to 400 Mbps, and 125 TV channels.
- Double Play Silver for $104.98 per month, you get internet @ up to 400 Mbps and 175 TV channels.
- Double Play Silver for $124.98 per month, you get internet @ up to 400 Mbps and 200 TV channels.
Spectrum Home Phone BundlesSpectrum Voice + Internet
For $62.98 per month, you get unlimited minutes and internet @ up to 400 Mbps
Spectrum Triple Play Select (Spectrum Voice + Internet + TV)
For $89.97 per month, you get unlimited minutes, internet @ up to 400 Mbps, and 125 TV channels.
Spectrum Triple Play Silver (Spectrum Voice + Internet + TV)
For $114.97 per month, you get unlimited minutes, internet @ up to 400 Mbps, and 175 TV channels.
Spectrum Triple Play Gold (Spectrum Voice + Internet + TV)
For $134.97 per month, you get unlimited minutes, internet @ up to 400 Mbps, and 200 TV channels.
Note: All the previous prices are promotional prices, and for 12 months only, then standard prices are applied. Spectrum Contract Buyout Program
If you are stuck on a contract, Spectrum offers to buy out your old provider's contract, which means Spectrum will pay off your old provider's early termination fees if it’s below or equal to $500. However, you must get and maintain a Triple Play plan.
Spectrum Senior DiscountIf you are searching for Spectrum discounts for seniors, you have to know that Spectrum does not provide discounts for seniors but it offers the Spectrum Internet Assist Program for low-income homeowners and seniors.
Qualified households can get up to $50 (up to $75 in Tribal Lands) off the rate for eligible Internet service.
Qualified households get high-speed internet at 30 Mbps with no data caps, and no contract is required. Also, they get a free internet modem.
Requirements - Who is eligible?
At least one person in your household must be receiving benefits from one of the following programs.
- NSLP: National School Lunch Program.
- Community Eligibility Provision of the National School Lunch Program; (CEP) of the (NSLP).
- Supplemental Security Income (only for seniors age 65 years of age and over).
What we do like about Spectrum
- No contract.
- Offers standalone home phone service.
- Up to 28 calling features.
- High-speed internet.
- No data caps.
- Offers free internet modem.
- Offers to buy out your old service provider's contract.
What we don’t like about Spectrum
- Not offering a variety of plans like other providers.
- Low customer service satisfaction.
What is the price for Spectrum Voice? Or how Much Does Spectrum Voice Cost? Or how much does spectrum charge for a landline?
The Spectrum Voice is offered at $12.99 per month (taxes and fees included in the price) when bundled with Internet and/or TV.
What is the cost of Spectrum Internet only? Or how Much Is Internet a month with Spectrum?
Spectrum Internet starts form $49.99 to $109.99 per month depending on the data speed you get.
How much is internet and home phone with Spectrum?
Spectrum Voice + Internet is available for $62.98 per month, you get unlimited minutes and internet @ up to 400 Mbps.
Is Spectrum phone considered a landline? Or is Spectrum Voice a landline?
Spectrum Voice is an advanced voice over IP phone service that comes with 28 calling features.
What network is Spectrum Mobile using?
Spectrum Mobile uses the Verizon Wireless network and its own of Wi-Fi hotspots.
Does Spectrum Mobile have a senior plan?
No, Spectrum Mobile doesn’t offer senior plans.
What is the phone number for Spectrum Mobile?
You can contact Spectrum Mobile customer service at (833) 224-6603.