US Mobile offers cheap cell phone plans for seniors and customers who don’t need unlimited data, talk, and text. Here we’re going to review US Mobile phone plans, US Mobile phones and will focus on the best US Mobile phones for seniors.
US Mobile plans are suitable for customers who need to stay connected and only pay for what they need. With US Mobile you pay $2 per month as a base price, plus a selected tier of talk minutes, texts, and/or data. You can get only what you need, even if you need text messages only.
US Mobile phone plans are flexible plans, you can change your plan every month and there are no activation or cancelation fees.
Recommended for you
Verizon Wireless Plans for seniors
T-Mobile senior plan
U.S. Cellular plans for seniors
US Mobile plans features
- No activation or cancelation fees.
- Prepaid: you know exactly what you pay.
- Cheap plans that start as low as $4 per month.
- Customer service is available 24/7.
How good is US Mobile coverage? Or what network does US Mobile use?
US Mobile provides 5G and 4G LTE coverage on the most reliable networks. It delivers its wireless service over T-Mobile and Verizon Wireless networks.
US Mobile Plans for Seniors
US Mobile offers cheap cell phone plans for seniors and customers who are looking for a basic phone plan or need a plan with data to use apps, check the internet, and staying connected.
What we like about US Mobile is the plans are flexible and affordable for seniors.
US Mobile plans 2021
You can build your own plan by choosing from various allotments of talk, text, and data and get a plan that fits your needs. US Mobile plans flexibility allows you to change your plan every month and there are no activation or cancelation fees. Below are US Mobile rates of talk, text, and data allotments.
US Mobile Plans for 1 Line:
- Unlimited talk, and text for $10 per month.
- Unlimited talk, text, and 1GB of high-speed data for $10 per month.
- Unlimited talk, text, and 5GB of high-speed data for $15 per month.
- Unlimited talk, text, and 12GB of high-speed data for $20 per month.
- Unlimited talk, text, and 18GB of high-speed data for $15 per month.
- Unlimited talk, text, and 30GB of high-speed data for $30 per month.
Note: You’ll pay taxes and fees that include
- A $2 as network access charge.
- From $1 to $5 as Regulatory Cost Recovery charges.
US Mobile Family Plans – Unlimited All Plans
US Mobile Unlimited All plans offer unlimited talk, text, and data. These plans are uncapped and unthrottled data plans that allow you to add more lines for a discounted cost. Unlike the other US Mobile plans taxes and fees are included.
- Unlimited All 1 line: for $45.
- Unlimited All 2 lines: for $30/line.
- Unlimited All 3 lines: for $25/line.
US Mobile Hotspot Plan
You can add 20GB of high-speed Mobile Hotspot to any Unlimited All plan for an additional $10.
US Mobile Phones 2021 - What phones can I use with US Mobile?
- You can bring your own device (PYOD). Phones that work with Verizon Wireless and T-Mobile can are compatible with US Mobile.
- Most universally unlocked devices are compatible with the US Mobile network.
- US Mobile offers to unlock your AT&T phone for a fee of $15, which will be refunded to your account if you remain with US Mobile for at least 6 months.
US Mobile Flip Phones for Seniors
Flip phones that work with Verizon Wireless and T-Mobile can are compatible with US Mobile. On the US Mobile store, you’ll find the NUU F4L as the only offered flip phone at the time of writing this article.
- OS: Android
- 1.1GHz Quad-core processor.
- Supports 4G LTE connectivity.
- 2.8-inch primary display.
- 1.77-inch additional display.
- 2MP primary camera.
- 0.3MP front-facing camera.
- Supports Wi-Fi, GPS, Proximity, Sensor.
- Supports VoLTE calling.
- 1,350 mAh battery.
- Free earbuds.
- 4GB of internal memory, 512MB RAM.
- Supports up to 64GB MicroSD.
- Color: Gray
US Mobile Contact:
US Mobile Phone Number: 1-888-878-1488
Is US Mobile as good as Verizon?
US Mobile is one of the MVNOs, which are Low-cost carriers and allow you to pay for what you need and halve your monthly cell phone bill. With US Mobile you can receive nationwide 5G (compatible device is required) and 4G LTE coverage. Unlike Verizon’s plans US Mobile Unlimited All plans include taxes and fees. On the other hand, Verizon’s plans have many bells and whistles.