Net10 Cell Phone Plans 2021Net10 offers two types of cell phone plans; monthly plans and pay as you go plans. Below we will review the plans and tell you what you get, the cost, the differences, and what seniors may consider.
Net10 Monthly PlansAll Net 10 monthly plans are valid for 30-days of service and include unlimited talk and text. The amount of high-speed data determines the price and the remaining data doesn’t rollover. With Net10 you get a %10 discount when you enroll in the auto-pay service.
You May Also Like
Tracfone flip phones 2021
US Mobile reviews 2021
Straight Talk phones for seniors
U.S. Cellular plans for seniors
Net10 Monthly Cell Phone Plans
- For $20: 2GB of high-speed data, and 10$ international calling credit.
- For $30: 5GB of high-speed data, and 10$ international calling credit.
- For $40: 10GB of high-speed data, and 10$ international calling credit.
- For $50: unlimited data, 20$ international calling credit, and 5GB hotspot data.
- For $60: unlimited data, 20$ international calling credit, and data capped after 40GB.
- For $65: unlimited data, international calling credit, and 10GB hotspot data.
Net10 Pay As You Go PlansNet10 pay as you go plans are suitable for basic and flip phone users. The plans include combinations of minutes, and text that can be consumed in periods range from 30 to 180 service days, depending on the plan you are on. Unused minutes or text will roll over as long as you’re on an active phone plan, except the 1000 minute plan.
Net10 Flip Phone Plans
- At $20: You get 200 minutes and/or texts combination available for 30 service days.
- At $25: You get 1000 minutes and/or texts combination available for 30 service days.
- At $30: You get 300 minutes and/or texts combination available for 60 service days.
- At $45: You get 600 minutes and/or texts combination available for 60 service days.
- At $60: You get 900 minutes and/or texts combination available for 90 service days.
- At $100: You get 1500 minutes and/or texts combination available for 180 service days.
- 500 MB of high-speed data for $5.
- 1GB of high-speed data for $10.
- For $10 get a global calling card.
Net10 Phone Plans for Seniors
- For seniors who don’t need data, Net10 offers pay as you go plans that fit moderate phone users and last in periods of up to six months. For seniors who rarely use their phones or need a phone for emergencies, there’re cheaper options than Net10.
- For senior citizens who need a limited data plan, Net10 is a good option and offers plans that start with unlimited talk, text, and 2GB of data for $20 per month.
Net10 Phones 2021Net10 Bring Your Own Phonebring your own phone You can bring your own phone, which must be compatible with the Net10 network. You may get service over T-Mobile, AT&T, Sprint, or Verizon, depending on the area where you live and the phone you have.
The Net10 store offers mid-range smartphones from Apple, Samsung, LG, BLU, TCL, and Motorola.
Net10 Phones for Sale
- If you’re looking for a flip phone, you’ll find few options from LG, and Alcatel.
- For customers who need a cheap smartphone, Net10 currently offers the LG REBEL 4 as a reconditioned smartphone for $9.99.
- For customers who need an iPhone, currently, the iPhone XR is the newest available iPhone model.
Net10 Flip PhonesDoes NET10 have flip phones?
Flip phones are the best option for seniors facing problems dealing with smartphones. At the time of writing this review, the Net10 store offers three flip phones
- LG CLASSIC FLIP for $29.99
- ALCATEL MYFLIP 2 for $29.99
- ALCATEL MYFLIP as a reconditioned flip phone for $4.99
Where to buy Net10 phones? and Where can i buy a Net10 SIM card?
You can shop for Net10 phones and SIM Card on many online stores like Walmart, Amazon, Best buy, Target, and Dollar General.
What phones are compatible with Net10?
Most unlocked GSM and CDMA phones are compatible with Net10 snetwork.
Net10 Compatiable phones
- Samsung galaxy A21.
- Samsung galaxy A11.
- Samsung galaxy J2.
- LG rebel 4.
- LG CLASSIC FLIP.
- Motorolla e6.
- Apple iPhone 7.
- LG K31 Rebel.
- LG Journey LTE.
Is Net10 owned by AT&T? Or what carrier is Net10?
Net10 uses the big four carrier networks (Verizon, AT&T, Sprint, and T-Mobile) to deliver its wireless service. According to where you live, Net10 will connect you to network with the strongest signal in your area.
Is Net10 the same as Tracfone? Or which is better Tracfone vs Net10?
Net10 is owned by Tracfone Wireless. Tracfone offers more flexible air time cards, and many of them are cheaper in value than Net10 cheapest phone plan.
Is Net10 a good phone service?
If you stay below your plan data cap, then Net10 will provides with the best coverage in your area unlike most of the other MVNOs.
Is Net10 and Straight Talk the same?
Both Straight Talk, and Net10 Wireless are owned by Tracfone.
Will Net10 SIM work for straight talk?
Only if the phone is compatible with the network.
Does Net10 allow WIFI calling?
Yes, but it is available in select areas, and on select devices.
Can I keep my Net10 phone number?
Only if you’re an active customer, deactivated customers can’t keep their phone numbers.