Jitterbug Lively Flip Phone Reviews 2021GreatCall Lively Flip Features
- Large screen and big buttons, you can easily dial, text, and navigate the phone.
- Powerful speakers, you can have loud and clear conversations.
- Speakerphone, you can talk hands-free.
- Amazon Alexa, you can use your voice to make calls, text, check the weather, and more.
- Urgent Response button, to call for help at the emergency.
- 8 MP Camera with auto-focus, you can capture your special moments with clear pictures and video.
- With the new 5 MP front-facing camera, you can take selfie.
- 16 GB of internal storage.
- A built-in reading magnifier with LED flashlight.
- GPS, Bluetooth v4.1.
- Hearing aid compatible (M4/T4 rating)
- FM radio, alarm clock, and calculator.
- Long-lasting battery.
- Comes in two different colors Red and Graphite
Recommended for You
- best senior flip phones 2021.
- AARP Phone Jitterbug Discount.
- Jitterbug phone AT&T.
- Jethro flip phones 2021.
How Much does the Jitterbug Lively Flip CostYou can get the Jitterbug Lively Flip for $99.99 from GreatCall with any monthly plan and a one-time $35 activation fee. GreatCall used to offer discounts from time to another “currently, GreatCall offers %25 as holiday savings on the Lively flip phone for seniors so, you can get the phone for $74.99”. The offer is for a limited time.
Jitterbug Lively Flip Phone Plans
- What network does lively flip use? Or what cell towers does Lively use?
The GreatCall Lively Flip uses Verizon’s wireless network, it’s good to get services through the nation's largest and dependable network.
- Jitterbug plans are available as low as $14.99 per month.
- With no-long term contract and No-cancelation fees, you can have the flexibility to change your plan at any time.
- For more information check out the Jitterbug phone plans.
Lively Flip Phone Health and Safety Services
- The Jitterbug Lively cell phone for seniors allows you to have access to exclusive lively health and safety services such as Urgent Response, GreatCall Link, Urgent Care, and GreatCall Rides.
- Health apps and safety services make Jitterbug phones senior-friendly phones and highly recommended forseniors.
- The Urgent Response button connects you to a highly trained agent who will confirm your location and get you the help according to your situation.
- The personal operator service connects you to a live friendly-operator who will assist you at any-time with things like phone numbers and directions.
Lively Smart Reviews - Lively Smartphone Reviews
The Lively Smart is a simple smartphone for seniors that is manufactured by Alcatel and has a large touchscreen (6.2 inch). It's the updated version of the Jitterbug Smart 2 and has a simplified list-based menu and comes with Voice typing capability,high resolusion camera, powerfull speaker, long-lasting battery, and Mobile internet access.Jitterbug Lively Smart Features
- Large touchscreen (6.2 inch)
- A simplified list-based menu.
- Powerful speaker.
- Urgent Response button (call for help at the emergency).
- Dual rear cameras (13MP and 5MP).
- A 5MP front-facing camera.
- 32GB of internal storage memory (extandable up to 256GB).
- GPS, Bluetooth v5 capable.
- Hearing aid compatible (M4/T4 rating)
- Long-lasting battery (supports up to 22 hours of talk time).
- Comes in black
Lively Smart Price - How Much does the Lively Smart Cost?
You can get the Lively Smart for $149.99 from Lively.com, currently, Lively.com offers %25 as Father's Day savings for a limited time so, you can get the phone for $112.49 plus a monthly plan and activation fee.
Jitterbug Flip Reviews - Jitterbug Phones for SeniorsThe Jitterbug Flip is one of the Jitterbug phones for seniors. The phone is an easy-to-use cell phone for seniors from GreatCall that comes with a larger screen and big buttons that make it easier to dial. There’s also a 5star button on the keypad, so you can always get help anytime 24/7. Let's review this senior-friendly phone.
The Jitterbug Flip is an extremely simple flip phone for seniors that has an external LCD on the front to display alerts and notifications about incoming texts and calls. The phone comes with a 2 MP camera and LED flashlight.
When you open the phone you’ll see a simplified menu interface, the text font is big and is useful for low vision users. The keypad has big buttons, and you mostly navigate through the menu interface with the Yes and No buttons, which are located at the top of the keypad.
The Jitterbug Flip has a senior safety button at the bottom of the keypad; with one touch of the 5star button, you turn the Jitterbug into a personal safety device. In any unsafe or uncertain situation, you’ll be immediately connected to a highly-trained agent who can verify your location, evaluate the situation, and help you to get out of the emergency.
The Jitterbug Flip comes with enhanced speaker volume and offers high call quality, and a very simple user interface makes it one of the easiest phones for seniors to stay in touch. The phone doesn’t offer features like internet and email, which exist with many other advanced features in the Jitterbug Smart 2.
Jitterbug Flip Phone Features
- High brightness colored screen.
- Simplified user interface.
- Big buttons keypad.
- Enhanced volume speaker.
- Speed voice dial capability.
- 5Star emergency alert button.
- 2 MP camera with LED flashlight.
- Reading magnifier.
- The Jitterbug Flip comes in two colors, red and graphite.
Does jitterbug Lively flip have Internet?
Yes, but for safety purposes only. If you press the Urgent Response button, the phone uses both Wi-Fi and GPS to locate your position at emergency situations.
Can you Facetime on a Jitterbug phone?
Jitterbug smartphones don’t have the Facetime feature but you can get this feature through other apps like Skype (you can download it through Google Play).
Is the jitterbug flip phone a good phone? Or is jitterbug a good phone for seniors?
Lively Cell Phone for Seniors
The Jitterbug Flip is an extremely simple flip phone for seniors that has an external LCD on the front to display alerts and notifications about incoming texts and calls, it’s an easy-to-use, easy-to-navigate, and comes with an Urgent Response button.
How long does a jitterbug battery last?
Up to 12 hours of talk time.
Who makes Jitterbug flip phones? Or who makes the Lively flip phone?
GreatCall is the maker of the Jitterbug phones and the wireless service provider.
Where can I buy a Lively flip phone?
Yo can buy the Lively phones from GreatCall, lively.com, or other online stores like bestbuy, and Amazon.
Lively vs Jitterbug
What is the difference between the Jitterbug Flip phone and the Lively Flip phone?
The Lively Flip is the upgraded model from the Jitterbug Flip. The Lively flip has upgraded some specifications, features, and adds Alexa. The Lively phone replaced the speed dial with Alexa integration, which requires a multi step conversation to place a call. Many users, specially those who are less technical or vision-impaired prefer the Jitterbug Flip.
Jitterbug Touch 3 ReviewJitterbug Touch 3 is considered one of the best smartphones for seniors. It comes with a simple user-friendly home screen that provides quick access to the essential services. Jitterbug Touch 3 was launched by GreatCall which offers important safety and health care services such as the 5Star Urgent Response Service which makes the phone more valuable as a senior cell phone.
Jitterbug Touch 3 Simplified Home Screen Jitterbug Touch 3 home screen is simplified to allow quick access to the main features and services attached to the phone. This simple interface achieves the easy-to-use principle since you can access your favorite applications with a single tab on the Home tab, and access your contacts when on the People tab. With this cell phone, you don’t need to navigate through multiple screens to reach anything that is important to you.
Jitterbug Touch 3 Overview Jitterbug Touch 3 is a 4-inch color screen smartphone that introduces the Android system with a simple interface. It comes with a 5-megapixel camera with video recording capability and most of the smartphone features such as Bluetooth, 3G network, and Global Positioning System (GPS). The phone comes with 8GB of internal memory which can be extended with an external SD card up to 64 GB. It also has a good battery capacity (1,500 mAh). Jitterbug Touch 3 is designed with seniors in mind, so it has many good features for senior citizens like the display of big text and numbers and is Hearing Aid Compatible.
Jitterbug Touch 3 offers web browsing, sending E-mails, and download apps through the play store. You can download apps recommended with GreatCall that help to keep seniors safer by being monitored by their family or connected to customer service 24/7 or connected to health care services such as 5Star Urgent Response, which helps determine the senior location and evaluating the situation, then taking the recommended help action and the live nurse service. there are recommended apps by AARP.
Jitterbug Touch 3 Key Features
- Android operating system 4.3 (Jelly Bean)
- 4-inch bright color touch screen with large text fonts
- 5 MP camera with video recording capability
- Hearing Aid Compatibility
- 3G network
- Bluetooth Version 4.0, GPS features
- 8 GigaByte internal memory, Up to 64 extended SD card memory
- Long life 1,500 mAh battery