Jitterbug Lively Flip Phone Reviews 2021Jitterbug Lively Flip Features
- Large screen and big buttons, you can easily dial, text, and navigate the phone.
- Powerful speakers, you can have loud and clear conversations.
- Speakerphone, you can talk hands-free.
- Amazon Alexa, you can use your voice to make calls, text, check the weather, and more.
- Urgent Response button, to call for help at the emergency.
- 8 MP Camera with auto-focus, you can capture your special moments with clear pictures and video.
- With the new 5 MP front-facing camera, you can take selfie.
- 16 GB of internal storage.
- A built-in reading magnifier with LED flashlight.
- GPS, Bluetooth v4.1.
- Hearing aid compatible (M4/T4 rating)
- FM radio, alarm clock, and calculator.
- Long-lasting battery.
- Comes in two different colors Red and Graphite
Recommended for You
- best senior flip phones 2021.
- AARP Phone Jitterbug Discount.
- Jitterbug phone AT&T.
- Jethro flip phones 2021.
How Much dies the Jitterbug Lively Flip CostYou can get the Jitterbug Lively Flip for $99.99 from GreatCall with any monthly plan and a one-time $35 activation fee. GreatCall used to offer discounts from time to another “currently, GreatCall offers %25 as holiday savings for a limited time so, you can get the phone for $74.99”.
Jitterbug Lively Flip Monthly Plans
- The Lively Flip uses Verizon’s wireless network, it’s good to get services through the nation's largest and dependable network.
- Jitterbug plans are available as low as $14.99 per month.
- With no-long term contract and No-cancelation fees, you can have the flexibility to change your plan at any time.
- For more information check out the Jitterbug phone plans.
Lively Flip Phone Health and Safety Services
- The Jitterbug Lively flip allows you to have access to exclusive lively health and safety services such as Urgent Response, GreatCall Link, Urgent Care, and GreatCall Rides.
- Health apps and safety services make Jitterbug phones senior-friendly phones and highly recommended forseniors.
- The Urgent Response button connects you to a highly trained agent who will confirm your location and get you the help according to your situation.
- The personal operator service connects you to a live friendly-operator who will assist you at any-time with things like phone numbers and directions.
Jitterbug Flip Reviews - Jitterbug Phones for SeniorsThe Jitterbug Flip is one of the Jitterbug phones for seniors. The phone is an easy-to-use cell phone for seniors from GreatCall that comes with a larger screen and big buttons that make it easier to dial. There’s also a 5star button on the keypad, so you can always get help anytime 24/7. Let's review this senior-friendly phone.
The Jitterbug Flip is an extremely simple flip phone for seniors that has an external LCD on the front to display alerts and notifications about incoming texts and calls. The phone comes with a 2 MP camera and LED flashlight.
When you open the phone you’ll see a simplified menu interface, the text font is big and is useful for low vision users. The keypad has big buttons, and you mostly navigate through the menu interface with the Yes and No buttons, which are located at the top of the keypad.
The Jitterbug Flip has a senior safety button at the bottom of the keypad; with one touch of the 5star button, you turn the Jitterbug into a personal safety device. In any unsafe or uncertain situation, you’ll be immediately connected to a highly-trained agent who can verify your location, evaluate the situation, and help you to get out of the emergency.
The Jitterbug Flip comes with enhanced speaker volume and offers high call quality, and a very simple user interface makes it one of the easiest phones for seniors to stay in touch. The phone doesn’t offer features like internet and email, which exist with many other advanced features in the Jitterbug Smart 2.
Jitterbug Flip Phone Features
- High brightness colored screen.
- Simplified user interface.
- Big buttons keypad.
- Enhanced volume speaker.
- Speed voice dial capability.
- 5Star emergency alert button.
- 2 MP camera with LED flashlight.
- Reading magnifier.
- The Jitterbug Flip comes in two colors, red and graphite.
Does jitterbug Lively flip have Internet?
Yes, but for safety purposes only. If you press the Urgent Response button, the phone uses both Wi-Fi and GPS to locate your position at emergency situations.
Can you Facetime on a Jitterbug phone?
Jitterbug smartphones don’t have the Facetime feature but you can get this feature through other apps like Skype (you can download it through Google Play).
Is the jitterbug flip phone a good phone? Or is jitterbug a good phone for seniors? The Jitterbug Flip is an extremely simple flip phone for seniors that has an external LCD on the front to display alerts and notifications about incoming texts and calls, it’s an easy-to-use, easy-to-navigate, and comes with an Urgent Response button.
How long does a jitterbug battery last?
Up to 12 hours of talk time.
Who makes Jitterbug flip phones?
GreatCall is the maker of the Jitterbug phones and the wireless service provider.