Free internet for seniors and Low Income
T-Mobile free internet for studentsT-Mobile offers free internet service to underserved student households through its Project 10Million program.
With T-Mobile Project 10Million you get
- Free 100 Gigabytes of high-speed internet per year.
- Free wireless hotspots are included.
- Access to at-cost laptops and tablets.
Who is eligible for T-Mobile free internet service?
To be eligible for T-Mobile free internet service, you should have in your household at least one student who is participated in the National School Lunch Program (NSLP). T-Mobile partners with school districts to offer this offer for eligible student households and you cannot apply as an individual or through T-Mobile retail stores or by calling T-Mobile customer service. Also, the benefits are limited to one per household.
Recommended for you
Verizon internet for low income families
AT&T landline service for seniors
Verizon home phone and internet
Cheap Internet Service for Seniors and Low IncomeBelow we’re going to review internet service providers who offer their own cheap internet plans for low income participating and tell you who are eligible for the discounted service from each internet provider.
Low Cost Internet Service for Low Income
AT&T Access Program - AT&T Internet for Low-Income and SeniorsWith AT&T seniors and low income, participants can get affordable internet service from one of the major internet providers.
What do you get?
- The allotment of high-speed data is 150 GB or 1 TB per month, depending on the type and speed of your service.
- The internet speed is up to 10 Mbps internet service, depending on your area.
- Free Wi-Fi modem.
- Free access to more than 30,000 AT&T hotspots.
The AT&T Access plan prices ranging from $5 to $10 per month depending on the internet speed you get in your area.
AT&T Access Program
- No contract.
- No deposit.
- No installation fee.
- At least one household resident must receive benefits from the Supplemental Nutrition Assistance Program (SNAP).
- The offer is not available in every state; you must have an address in AT&T’s 21-state area where the offer is available.
- You must not have outstanding debt for AT&T fixed internet service within the last 6 months before you apply for the low cost internet service.
Cheap Internet Service for Seniors 2021
- AT&T: Internet speed up to 10 Mbps for $5 per month or $10 per month.
- Cox: Internet speed up to 15 Mbps for $9.95 per month.
- Mediacom: Internet speeds up to 10 Mbps for $9.95 per month.
- Spectrum: Internet speeds up to 30 Mbps for $14.99 per month.
- Xfinity: Internet speeds up to 15 Mbps for $9.95 per month.
- CenturyLink: Internet speeds up to 1.5 Mbps for $9.95 per month.
How can I get $10 a month Internet? Or how do I get AT&T Internet for $10 a month? Or how do I get AT&T Low Income Internet?
AT&T offers high-speed internet service for low income families at $10 or $5 per month. For more information, you can check out AT&T Wireless free government phone.
How do seniors get free internet?
Seniors can get a discounted or free internet service through the Lifeline Assistance Program. Senior can apply for the Lifeline based on income or if they are enrolled in government assistance programs like Medicaid, and SSI.
Can low income families get free internet?
low income families can get a discounted internet service and pay a small monthly fee through the government Access program under the Lifeline program. Some low-income households may be eligible for completely free internet service.
Free Government Internet and Laptop
How can I get a free computer with low income?
Here’re some of the programs that can be used to prove eligibility and get a Laptop for Free from the Government
- Public Housing Assistance.
- Temporary Assistance for Needy Families (TANF).
- Employment Support Services.
- Foster Care.
- Supplementary Security Income (SSI).
- National School Lunch Program’s Free School Lunch.
- Supplementary Security Income (SSI).
- Head Start.
- Supplemental Nutrition Assistance Program (SNAP).
- Pell Grant.
- Food Stamps.
Where can I get a free computer or laptop?
For some programs or organizations, you may need to be participated in government assistance programs to be eligible for a free laptop or computer.
Here are some organizations where you can get a free laptop or computer:
- Computer Technology Assistance Corps (CTAC).
- Computers With Causes.
- The On It Foundation.
- Microsoft Registered Refurbishers.
How do I qualify for a free computer?
For students, to qualify for a free computer or laptop, you must meet some restrictions like:
- The student must be in a grade K-12.
- The student must be receive a free or reduced school lunch.
- The student must be attending a public school.
- The student must be residing within the United States.
What companies offer low income internet?
Internet for low-income:
- AT&T: Internet speed up to 10 Mbps for $5 per month or $10/month.
- Cox: Internet speed up to 15 Mbps for $9.95/month.
- Mediacom: Internet speeds up to 10 Mbps for $9.95/ month.
- Spectrum: Internet speeds up to 30 Mbps for $14.99/month.
- Xfinity: Internet speeds up to 15 Mbps for $9.95/month.
- CenturyLink: Internet speeds up to 1.5 Mbps for $9.95/month.