T-Mobile Government Phone - T Mobile Lifeline ProgramThe Lifeline assistance program offers a discounted cell phone service through cell phone providers like T-Mobile, and also offers completely free cell phone service with other providers “check them in the link below” for qualified low-income consumers
Recommended for you:
- T-Mobile flip phones for seniors
- senior citizen cell phone plans free
- Assurance Wireless review
- MetroPCS flip phones
T-Mobile Lifeline Program - T-Mobile Government Discount Does T Mobile have a lifeline program? Or Does T Mobile offer lifeline?
T-Mobile offers one postpaid Lifeline monthly plan for $19.99 per month for unlimited voice calls and pay-per-use text messaging. The T-Mobile Lifeline program can save you at least $9.25 per month from the plan price, which is “$19.99 per month. The discount may vary from a state to another. The eligible citizens of Federally Recognized Tribal Lands can save up to $18.99 per month and get the service for as little as $1 a month. Below is the list of the eligible states
- New Mexico
- Puerto Rico
Are you qualified for the T-Mobile Lifeline?
You’re eligible to receive the T-Mobile Lifeline discount if your income is below 135% of the Federal Poverty Guidelines or if you've participated in one or more of the following government assistance programs.
- Supplemental Security Income “SSI”.
- Low Income Home Energy Assistance Program “LIHEAP”.
- Supplemental Nutrition Assistance Program “SNAP”.
- Federal Public Housing Assistance “FPHA”.
- Temporary Assistance for Needy Families “TANF”.
- National School Lunch Programs.
- Food Stamps.
Citizens of federally recognized Tribal Lands are eligible to receive the T-Mobile discount if they receiving assistance from any of the previous programs or any of the following assistance programs
- Food Distribution Program on Indian Reservations “FDPIR”.
- Tribally Administered Temporary Assistance for Needy families “TTANF”.
- Bureau of Indian Affairs General Assistance.
- Head Start.
If you’re not qualified you can check out the discounted T-Mobile plans for seniors.
Lifeline Program Restrictions
- The Lifeline discounted wireless service is not transferable.
- Only one line per household can get a Lifeline discount.
The household means; any individual or a group of individuals such as families living at the same particular address and sharing income.
How to Sign Up
You can apply for T-Mobile Lifeline through the National Verifier. After receiving the eligibility notification, you have to print and fill in the T-Mobile Lifeline enrollment form then submit it. Also, you can enroll via the online self-enrollment form, you can get it from this link T-Mobile, or you can request a copy of the application for your state by calling 1-800-937-8997.
Discounted Plan and No T-Mobile Free Cell Phone - ConclusionT-Mobile Lifeline offers a discounted monthly plan includes unlimited voice calls and pay-per-use text messaging for about $10 per month “that may differ depending on your state”, and for $1 per month if you’re living in the Federally Recognized Tribal Lands. But on the other hand, the government-sponsored Lifeline assistant program offers completely free cell phone service plans (may be limited or unlimited plans depending on where you live) via other service providers like Safelink Wireless or Assurance Wireless. To know more about the Lifeline providers check the free cell phones for seniors.
T-Mobile EBB Program DiscountThe FCC Emergency Broadband Benefit program offers a $50 monthly discount that reaches up to $75 per month for households on Tribal lands. The program benefits are available for a limited time to reduce the impact of COVID-19.
Who is eligible for the EBB program?
Lifeline customers are qualified. Visit the free government phones for seniors to know more about the Lifeline program conditions and restrictions, which may differ from one state to another.
If your household total income is at or below 135% of the federal poverty guidelines.
Also, if you meet the eligibility criteria for a participating provider’s existing low income, or the COVID-19 program (your provider must has been receive the FCC approval for its eligibility verification process), you’re eligible.
What is T-Mobile EBB discount?
You get a monthly discount on certain T-Mobile Wireless and Home Internet services. The EBB discount is $50 per month and is up to $75 per month for Tribal lands households.
How to Apply?
- You must confirm your eligibility by applying to getemergencybroadband.org.
- You must be on one of T-Mobile plans that are eligible for EBB. T-Mobile states that to know these plans, please visit a T-Mobile store or call Customer Care.
- If you’re accepted, you have to complete the T-Mobile enrollment application.
T-Mobile Free Tablet 2021Through the EBB Program T-Mobile offers to eligible households a free tablet with
- Unlimited data, plus 20GB of Mobile hotspot.
- Customers who consume 100GB of data per month may notice reduced speeds until next bill cycle.
- Video streams at DVD quality (480p) and you need to activate HD streaming to get quality up to 1080p.
- The offer includes 20GB of high-speed data then unlimited at 3G speeds.
If you’re asking is T-Mobile giving free tablets? T-Mobile offers the following tablets
T-Mobile EBB Tablet
- Moxee Tablet.
- Alcatel Joy Tab 2.
T-Mobile Free Hotspot COVID
Through the EBB Program T-Mobile offers to eligible households
- Free hotspot with 10GB high-speed data per month then unlimited at 2G speeds.
- Wi-Fi on a Franklin T9 Hotspot.
- Video streams at DVD quality (480p).
Is T-Mobile part of the ebb program?
Yes, T-Mobile offers Emergency Broadband Benefits to households in need and also, offers free tablets with free unlimited data and Mobile hotspot.
T-Mobile free internet for low-income studentsT-Mobile launched the Project 10Million to offer free internet service to underserved student households. T-Mobile program partners with school districts to offer free internet service for eligible student households.
T-Mobile free hotspot for students - What do you get?
- Free wireless hotspots.
- Free high-speed data (100GBs/year).
- Access to at-cost laptops and tablets.
Who is eligible for T-Mobile free internet for low income?
Students who are participated in the National School Lunch Program (NSLP) are eligible to get the T-Mobile free internet service through their school districts. You cannot apply as an individual or through T-Mobile retail stores or customer service and the benefits are limited to one per household.
Metro PCS Lifeline Program
MetroPCS is not participating in the Lifeline Assistance program directly but Lifeline customers can get a Lifeline service and a free smartphone through Assurance Wireless, which became a part of Metro PCS.
T-Mobile Lifeline Program California
Many asked questions about a T-Mobile Lifeline benefits for california residents but actually, T-Mobile doesn't provide Lifeline phone service in California. You can check out the best California Lifeline cell phone providers.