To enroll you have to be qualified for the Lifeline program, so let’s preview some information about the Lifeline program.
- The Lifeline Program is a government program that offers discounts on phone services or offers completely free phone plans and a free phone.
- The Lifeline makes sure low-income citizens are not cut off from basic wireless or landline services.
- Only one free wireless or landline phone (one Lifeline account) is available by the household.
- If you’re on certain public assistance, you’re eligible.
- You’ve to provide proof of program participation or proof of income to enroll.
- Eligibility and phone plans vary by state.
- To know more about the Program, you can visit senior citizen cell phone plans free.
Recommended for you
Assurance Wireless Plans Reviews 2020Assurance Wireless offers:
- Free Assurance smartphone; shipping charges may be applied.
- Free monthly talk minutes: Free 350 minutes in most of the states, and only California citizens can get free unlimited talk.
- Free unlimited texting.
- Up to 2GB free monthly high-speed data (offer may differ by state).
California is the winning state with the California Freedom plan, which provides unlimited talk and unlimited texts, 500 MB of high-speed data plus free Android smartphone.
The free Assurance Wireless plan additional features:
- Sprint’s Network nationwide coverage.
- Free Voicemail.
- Free call waiting service.
- Free Caller ID service.
- Free access to 911.
- Free calling to 211.
- Free calls to customer care.
- You can keep your current phone number.
If you’re not living in California and the 350 minutes are not enough, you can add more minutes for a monthly low-rate. Also, you can add more minutes with Virgin Mobile Top-Up cards.
Assurance Wireless Plans 2020Additional Plans for Feature phones Users
- Get an additional 250 voice minutes for an extra $5 per month.
- You can get additional voice minutes for 10¢ each; you need to make sure there’s money in your account.
- Get unlimited voice, unlimited texts, and web for an extra $30 per month.
Additional Plans for Smartphones Users
- Get unlimited talk, unlimited texts, and an additional 500MB of high-speed data for $15 per month.
- Get unlimited talk, unlimited texts, and an additional 1G of high-speed data for $20 per month.
- Get unlimited talk, unlimited texts, and an additional 4G of high-speed data for $30 per month.
- Get unlimited talk, unlimited texts, and an additional 10G of high-speed data for $40 per month.
Additional data packages:
- 100MB data for $1 per month.
- 500MB data for $3 per month.
- 1GB data for $5 per month.
- 2GB data for $10 per month.
- 4GB data for $20 per month.
- 5GB data for $30 per month.
International Calls and Texts
Assurance Wireless offers low-rate calling to Mexico and Canada, and low-rate texting to more than 200 countries and destinations. You can add the $5 or the $10 Mexico and Canada and international text plan or you can pay the standard per-minute and per-message rates; you need to make sure there’s money in your account.
What Kind of Phone Does Assurance Wireless Give Out?
Assurance Wireless Free Phones
New customers will get Assurance phones (an Android smartphone). Based on the phone availability you may receive
Kyocera Verve S3150
Kyocera Brio 3015
LG LN280 Aspire.
How to Contact Assurance Wireless?
P.O Box 5040 Charleston, IL 61920-9907
Assurance Wireless phone number
To check out if you’re eligible, you have to visit Assurance Wireless.
Assurance Wireless Compatible Phones
- Samsung J737T Galaxy J7 Star.
- Coolpad Legacy Go.
- LG Rebel 4 4G LTE Prepaid Smartphone.
- LG Tribute HD.
- Alcatel Dawn.
- Alcatel OneTouch Cinch.
- Coolpad Avail.
- Kyocera Hydro.
- Unimax U673c.
- ZTE Prestige 2.
- Apple iPhone 7
Assurance Wireless Flip Phones and Basic Phones
- Coolpad Snap Flip.
- Kyocera Verve S3150.
- Kyocera Brio 3015.