To enroll, you have to be qualified for the Lifeline program. So let’s preview some information about the Lifeline program.
- The Lifeline Program is a government program that offers discounts on phone services or offers completely free phone plans and a free phone.
- The Lifeline Assistance Program makes sure low-income citizens are not cut off from basic wireless or landline services.
- Lifeline discount is available for wireless or landline phone service, not both.
- Only one Lifeline account is available per household.
- If you’re on certain government assistance programs, you’re eligible.
- You’ve to provide proof of program participation or proof of income to enroll.
- Unemployed individuals can use their unemployment Benefit Letter to prove eligibility; this option is available until 02/28/21.
- Eligibility and phone plans vary by state.
- Lifeline benefits are non-transferable.
- To know more about the Program, you can visit senior citizen cell phone plans free.
Recommended for you
- Life Wireless Phones
- Free landline phone service for seniors
- Best flip phones for seniors
- Safelink free phones for seniors
Assurance Wireless Reviews 2021 - Plans ReviewAssurance Wireless offers:
- Free Assurance smartphone; shipping charges may be applied.
- Free monthly talk minutes: Free 350 minutes in most of the states, and only California citizens can get free unlimited talk.
- Free unlimited texting.
- Up to 2GB free monthly high-speed data (offer may differ by state).
Assurance Wireless California Lifeline
California is the winning state with the California Freedom plan, which provides unlimited talk and unlimited texts, 500 MB of high-speed data, plus a free Android smartphone.
Update: Assurance Wireless Unlimited EBB Plan
Now Assurance Wireless offers the Assurance Wireless unlimited plan, which combines the free Lifeline service and the EBB (Emergency Broadband Benefits) program for low income households.
What does the Assurance Wireless unlimited plan offer?
- Free Android smartphone.
- Free unlimited minutes, texts, and data.
- Free 10GB monthly Mobile Hotspot data.
How to qualify for the Assurance Wireless Free EBB Plan?
To enroll in the Assurance Wireless Unlimited Plan, you must be qualified for the EBB Program. You may qualify if you receive benefits from one or more government assistance programs like SNAP or Medicaid. Also, you may qualify based on your household total income. For more information about the Ebb Program, you can visit the Emergency Broadband Benefit Program Review.
Current Assurance Wireless customers and the EBB unlimited plan
Assurance Lifeline customers are qualified for the Assurance Wireless unlimited EBB plan but they must sign up for this temporary plan.
Assurance Wireless Coverage
Assurance Wireless T-Mobile Carrier
Assurance Wireless uses Sprint’s nationwide network to provide its services. Recently Sprint merged with T-Mobile. Assurance Wireless is a major Lifeline service provider and offers free phone service in more than forty states. Not all states/areas are covered.
Assurance Wireless Service States
Alabama – AL, Arizona – AZ, Arkansas – AR, California – CA, Colorado – CO, Connecticut – CT, Delaware – DE, District of Columbia, Florida - FL, Georgia – GA, Iowa – IA, Idaho - ID, Indiana - IN, Kansas – KS, Kentucky – KY, Louisiana – LA, Maine - ME, Minnesota – MN, Maryland – MD, Massachusetts – MA, Michigan – MI, Missouri – MO, Mississippi – MS, New York – NY, Nevada – NV, New Jersey – NJ, New Hampshire – NH, New Mexico – NM, North Carolina – NC, Oregon – OR, Ohio – OH, Pennsylvania – PA, Rhode Island – RI, South Carolina – SC, Texas – TX, Tennessee – TN, Utah – UT, West Virginia – WV, Virginia – VA, Washington – WA, Wisconsin – WI.
Assurance Wireless Free Plan Features:
- Free Voicemail.
- Free call waiting service.
- Free Caller ID service.
- Free access to 911.
- Free calling to 211.
- Free calls to customer care.
- You can keep your current phone number.
If you’re not living in California and the 350 minutes are not enough, you can add more minutes for a monthly low-rate.
Update: Assurance Wireless T-Mobile Service
Now Assurance Wireless uses the T-Mobile network to deliver its wireless service after the Sprint megration with T-Mobile has been done.
Assurance Wireless Plans 2021 - Add-on Plans
- Get an additional 250 voice minutes for an extra $5 per month.
- Or you can pay 10¢ per each additional voice minute; you need to make sure there’s money in your account.
Additional Plans for Feature phones Users
Get unlimited talk, unlimited texts, and web for an extra $30 per month. This plan offers data speeds up to 3G, and data may speed vary.
Assurance Wireless additional Plans for Smartphones Users
- Get unlimited talk, unlimited texts, and 5GB of data (500MB plan data + your monthly free data) for $15 per month.
- Get unlimited talk, unlimited texts, and (1GB plan data + your monthly free data) for $20 per month.
- Get unlimited talk, unlimited texts, and (4GB plan data + your monthly free data) for $30 per month.
- Get unlimited talk, unlimited texts, and (10GB plan data + your monthly free data) for $45 per month.
Additional data packages:
- 100MB data for $1 per month.
- 500MB data for $3 per month.
- 1GB data for $5 per month.
- 2GB data for $10 per month.
- 4GB data for $20 per month.
- 5GB data for $30 per month.
International Calls and Texts
Assurance Wireless offers low-rate calling to Mexico & Canada and low-rate texting to more than 200 countries and destinations. You can add the $5 or the $10 Mexico & Canada and international text plan, or you can pay the standard per-minute and per-message rates; you need to make sure there’s money in your account.
Assurance Wireless Government PhoneWhat Kind of Phone Does Assurance Wireless Give You?
Assurance Wireless Free Phones - Assurance Wireless Phones 2021
Assurance Wireless offers different free phones to its qualifying customers. Some offered phones are Android smartphones. Based on the phone availability, you may receive any of the following phones.
Assurance Wireless Compatible Phones 2021What phones are compatible with assurance?
- ALCATEL ONETOUCH Cinch.
- ALCATEL Dawn.
- ANS Rapidz.
- ANS UL40.
- ANS Wiko Life.
- Wiko Life 2.
- Coolpad Avail.
- Coolpad Illumina.
- Coolpad Legacy GO.
- Coolpad Legacy SR.
- Kyocera JAX S1360.
- Kyocera Hydro Reach.
- Unimax U673c.
- Unimax U683CL.
- ZTE Prestige 2.
- ZTE Quest.
- ZTE Quest Plus.
- ZTE Tempo X.
- Wiko u307 phone.
- nasw uni u693 16g blk.
Assurance Wireless Flip Phones and Basic Phones
- ALCATEL ONETOUCH Cinch.
- Coolpad Legacy SR.
- Coolpad Snap Flip.
- Kyocera Verve S3150.
- Kyocera Brio 3015.
How to Contact Assurance Wireless?
P.O Box 5040 Charleston, IL 61920-9907
Assurance Wireless phone number
Nasw Uni U693 16g blk kit review
Nasw Uni U693 16g blk Specs and Features
- OS: Android 9.
- A 5.0-inch touch-screen display.
- 16GB of internal memory storage.
- 2GB of RAM.
- 2MP primary camera and 0.3 front-facing camera.
- Wi-Fi and Bluetooth capable.
- Long-lasting Li-ion removable battery.
Is Assurance Wireless Virgin Mobile? Or what carrier is Assurance Wireless under?
What carrier does Assurance Wireless use? Or which network does Assurance Wireless use?
Assurance Wireless is one of the Lifeline free cell phone service providers and is used to be a subsidiary of Virgin Mobile but after Sprint Wireless has been merged with T-Mobile, Assurance Wireless is now provides service on T-Mobile network
How do I get a replacement Assurance Wireless phone? Or how do I get a new phone from Assurance Wireless?
Assurance Wireless phone replacement
You receive a free phone from Assurance that comes with a one-year warranty. In case you are facing a phone malfunction problem and need to get an Assurance Wireless replacement phone, you can call Assurance Wireless at 1-888-321-5880 and they will arrange for an Assurance Wireless replacement phone.
Who has the best free government phones? Or what is the best free government phone service?
Best free government phones 2021
- Q Link Wireless.
- SafeLink Wireless.
- For more information about the best free government phones, check out the free cell phones for seniors.
How can I get a free Assurance Wireless phone?
First, you have to check out if your eligibility by visiting Assurance Wireless apply now page. You will need proof of eligibility and proof of address and identity. Also, you can call Assurance Wireless customer service at 1-888-898-4888, the representative will help you to apply.
Is lifeline the same as Assurance Wireless?
Assurance Wireless is one of the Lifeline free phone service providers and offers free monthly minutes, unlimited texting, and free monthly data for Lifeline qualifying customers.
How much data does Assurance Wireless give?
Up to 4.5GB monthly free data.
Does Assurance Wireless have unlimited data? or is Assurance Wireless giving unlimited data?
Assurance Wireless offers unlimited high-speed data on its network as a part of the Assurance unlimited EBB plan, and also, offers an unlimited plan for feature phone users with data speeds up to 3G for $30 per month.
How many free minutes do you get with Assurance Wireless?
Free 350 minutes in most of the states and only California citizens can get free unlimited talk.
Can Assurance Wireless phones be upgraded?
Assurance Wireless Phone Upgrade 2021
Assurance Wireless customers can upgrade to a new phone after paying the difference cost through the phone upgrade or phone swap program.
Does Walmart sell Assurance Wireless phones?
Unfortunately, walmart doesn’t offer Assurance Wireless phones. You can get it directly from Assurance Wireless.
Can I use my Assurance Wireless SIM card in another phone? Or can I use another phone with Assurance Wireless?
No, you can’t because with Assurance Wireless doesn’t allow you Bring Your Own Phone.
Can I use an iPhone with Assurance Wireless?
No, the iPhone data platform is not compatible with Assurance Wireless service.
What kind of phone does Assurance Wireless give you 2021?
You may get any of the handset it has such as the Alcatel OneTouch Cinch, and Kyocera Jax S1360 or an Assurance Wireless smartphone like the Coolpad Avail or ZTE Quest.
Assurance Wireless Free Tablet 2021
Is Assurance Wireless giving free tablets?
If you’re asking about the Assurance Wireless free tablet offer, Assurance offers free Android smartphone (Assurance Wireless EBB phone) with unlimited plan that includes unlimited talk, text, data, plus 10GB Mobile hotspot.
Does Assurance Wireless have hotspot?
Yes, but not all plans come with Mobile Hotspot data allotment. You can switch to any plan that contains the Mobile Hotspot feature by calling the customer service at 1-888-321-5880.
How much hotspot does Assurance Wireless give you?
Up to 10GB of 4G LTE data Mobile Hotspot is available (a compatible device is required).
Can I keep my current phone number?
Yes, if you are approved and receive your free phone, you can call the customer service from a different phone to help you to keep your current phone number.
Can I switch from Assurance Wireless to safelink?
Yes, you can switch and apply online, or by calling 1-888-898-4888.
How much does Assurance Wireless Lifeline service cost?
Assurance Wireless offers a free wireless service to qualified Lifeline consumers. But any additional minutes, text, or data are subject to an additional fee.