Here we will talk about the best Flip phones for seniors 2020. Here you will find flip phones that are designed with seniors in mind. Providing an easy-to-use experience and safety for seniors in the emergency cases, are the aim of the senior phone. For sure, these phones built by companies that catering the senior market by offering senior-friendly cell phones along with affordable plans. We'll also review some basic and smartphones for seniors let’s dive in each cell phone reviewing their features.
Some cell phone providers offers flip phones from well-known manufactures like Samsung, Kyocera, and LG flip phones/
Recommended:Verizon flip phones for seniors 2020
Recommended:Best AT&T flip phones for seniors 2020
Recommended:Tracfone flip phones for seniors
Recommended:Cricket flip phones for seniors
Best Flip Phones for Seniors 2020
Doro 7050 - Flip Cell Phone for Seniors
The Doro 7050 is an easy-to-use flip phone for seniors 2020 and offered by Consumer Cellular as a new 4G LTE flip phone. This company targeting the senior's market and its phones come with many features to help senior citizens. The Doro 7050 has good features make it one of the best flip phones for seniors. It has large buttons and a color screen that displays big fonts. And cares about the senior's safety by including SOS button. Let's review this flip phone features.
- 4G flip phone for seniors
- Big easy-to-use keypad buttons, speed dial buttons.
- High contrast color screen with a large font, and external display screen to show notifications.
- Loudspeaker phone for loud calls.
- Hands-free via Bluetooth.
- Easy-to-access emergency button.
- 2-megapixel camera.
- Check out the Doro 7050 flip phone reviews
As you see this senior cell phone combines safety options and some advanced options such as the digital camera and Bluetooth.
Jitterbug Flip - Best Flip Phones for Seniors 2020
This phone is one of the best senior flip phones offered by GreatCall to cater the seniors' needs. This phone is one of Samsung flip phones and provides many good features that make it easy-to-use such as:
- Easy to deal with the big numbers, back-lit dialing keypad.
- Has a voice dialing capabilities to make calls by your voice.
- High contrast color screen with big, bright numbers, that makes it easy to see and read.
- Additional external screen.
- More easy by using Yes or No buttons to access the phone option and menus.
- Amplified speaker for louder calls, hands-free listening and talking and is hearing aid compatible.
- Long life battery.
As GreatCall Wireless cater to the needs of the senior citizens, it also offers affordable plans with safety services. The 5Star Urgent Response service is 24/7 Monitoring Service that connects you to a Response agent when pressing the 5Star button. Note: you'll pay extra monthly fees to activate safety and health features.
- Check out the Jitterbug Flip review
Snapfon ezTWO3G - Large Button Cell Phones for Seniors
Snapfon is a company that catering the seniors market and create the Snapfon ezTWO3G cell phone which designed with seniors in mind, it is an easy-to-use phone for seniors that comes with big buttons, emergency alert button, and has many other features like:
- Speaking keypad with big, easy to read and easy to activate buttons, and also has 8 Speed Dial Keys.
- Loud speakerphone for louder calls.
- Hearing Aid Compatible.
- Low Battery Warning system and simple menus.
- SOS Emergency Alert, you can use to alert up to 5 responders by voice and text messages or to alert is near you by a siren in emergency cases.
- High power LED flashlight.
- Check out the Snapfon ezTWO full review
Also, Snapfon offers a low-cost plan that provides one button press to connect you to its 24/7 Mobile Monitoring Service. You can get the ezTWO3G for free if you participate in any of the Snapfon plans and you will also pay $35 activation fee for one time. Also, you can get the ezTWO3G unlocked to any other service of your choice for $79.99.
JUST5 Brick - Basic Cell Phones for Seniors
The Just5 Brick is a well-designed cell phone for seniors that can care with the important senior's needs. It operates on GSM carriers like AT&T and T-Mobile or any other compatible GSM carrier. This phone cannot work with CDMA carriers like Verizon and Sprint. The Just5 phone is a basic cell phone for seniors and has big buttons, and SOS emergency button to call for help at the emergency. Let's review the phone features.
- Speaking keypad with big, easy to activate buttons.
- Hearing aid compatible.
- Built-in LED flashlight.
- FM Radio that works without using the earphones.
- Long life battery up to 8 hours in talking.
- SOS Emergency Alert button, you can use to alert up to 5 contactss by text messages, then call them one by one.
Ownfone - Senior cell phones
This is the most simple phone, it's more easy even than flip phones. Simply by pressing one button you make a call to a specific number. Ownfone features
- Big and 3D printed buttons, click on the picture or the text to make calls
- The handset comes in many colors.
- Up to 12 contact buttons.
- A button to activate the speaker phone function.
- Long life battery.
- Emergency Alert button.
Best Smartphones for Seniors 2020
Day by day, more seniors use smartphones for using social media and keep in touch with their family and friends. Smartphones are more advanced than flip phones and can help seniors for other purposes like monitoring their medications. So, they need simple smartphones to deal with their problems with the advanced smartphones. Here we will review the best smartphones for seniors.
Top 3 Smartphones for Seniors
Jitterbug Touch3 - Best Smartphone for Seniors 2020
The Jitterbug Touch3 is a simple, smartphone for senior citizens. It built by Samsung and launched by a company provides phone plans and health care services for seniors, which is GreatCall. This phone has a simple user interface that contains two tabs. This simplified menu allows seniors to direct access their favorite contacts and use the phone apps.
The Samsung Touch3 user interface designed to keep seniors safe and healthy. They can be monitored by their family and have access to the customer services and medical care services. This Samsung smart touch phone powered by Android operating system and is one of the best smartphones for seniors you can get for $169.99.
Is another ideal smartphone for seniors that runs on the Android operating system and provide good features for elder users. The Easy mode provides a simple user experience with easy-to-read fonts and quick access to the phone's menus and shortcuts. It also provides common features like a voice dialing and commands and text prediction. This easy-to-use touch cell phone is available through AT&T for $1 with 2 year contract plan, you can go for AT&T nation 200 plan start with $29.99 if you are 65 and older.
Samsung Galaxy Phones
Samsung Galaxy Phones is a good choice for seniors searching for a bigger screen smartphone. The Easy mode simplifies the user interface to make it easier for seniors to access the favorites features. Some Samsung phones offer a stylus which provides the touch more accurate control for seniors with trembling hands than their fingertips.
This is a list of the best flip phones for seniors 2020 that came with the latest flip cell phones for seniors and will be updated as new flip phones 2020 are launched and deserve to join the list.