Snapfon ez4G Reviews
The Snapfon ez4G has a senior-friendly design and provides an ease-of-use experience. The phone is built with seniors in mind and offers many safety and modern features. The Snapfon ez4G has a keypad with large buttons and is hearing aid compatible. It also has some of the smartphone essentials like 4G, Wi-Fi, and Bluetooth capability and comes loaded with standard apps like weather, web browser, and Facebook. The SOS emergency button is one of the main advantages this phone offers.
Snapfon ez4G SOS emergency features
- Automatic call and send texts to a personalized contact list.
- Place a call to 911 with a single button press.
- A siren (requires activation).
- Low Battery Warning.
- Fall detection.
Snapfon ez4G Features and Specifications
- 2.31-inch display.
- Large buttons.
- Speaking Keypad.
- 4G LTE, Bluetooth, Wi-Fi capable.
- Hearing Aid Compatible (T3/M3 rating).
- SOS Emergency Features.
- 5MP primary camera, 2MP front-facing camera (selfie).
- 4GB internal storage memory.
- Supports an external Micro-SD card.
- GPS capable.
- Loaded with standard Weather, Facebook, Web Browser, Email apps.
- FM Radio.
- Long-lasting battery (1500mAh).
Snapfon ez4G cost - How much is a Snapfone ez4G? Snapfon offers the ez4g for $119 with a monthly plan. Accessories like USB type C charging cable, wall adapter, and 1500mA Lithium-ion battery are included in the phone price.
Snapfon ezTWO Reviews - Snapfon ezTWO3G OverviewThe Snapfon ezTWO3G is an easy-to-see, easy-to-hear, and easy-to-use senior cell phone with big buttons. The Snapfon ezTWO3G is a hearing aid compatible device with an M3/T3 rating. The phone comes with a colorful screen that displays large numbers and characters. It has Bluetooth so, now you can connect your Snapfon via Bluetooth to your headset, and Bluetooth hearing aids and safely talk to friends or family when on the road. It also supports a traditional wire headset and features speakerphone functions so; you can talk hands-free. You can program the phone’s any of the eight-speed dial keys with the most frequently used numbers and set up the SOS emergency call contact with an easy contact setup service.
The SOS button is your way to call for help and can be used a safety with the Snapfon sosPLUS mobile monitoring service. The Snapfon ezTWO also incorporates the high-intensity LED flashlight so; you won’t be left in the dark. The LED flashlight can operate for hours while barely affecting the battery life. Also, the speaking keypad will help you dial the correct numbers every time. Also, it has a keypad lock switch located on the side of the phone to prevent accidental dialing, and you can answer calls normally even when locked.
Snapfon ezTWO Features
- Big buttons.
- Speaking keypad.
- A colorful screen displays large numbers and characters.
- Easy to navigate the menu.
- M3/T3 rated hearing aid compatible.
- SOS Emergency call button.
- Speed dial keys.
- Lock switch.
- Long-life battery.
- Basic built-in camera.
The Snapfon ezTWO3G is now offered for free with a monthly plan from Snapfon
Snapfon ezTWO Senior phone plans
- The Emergency Plan: 60 minutes for $9.95 a month.
- The Casual plan: 300 minutes for $19.95 a month.
- The Unlimited plan: unlimited talk and unlimited texts for $29.95 a month.
- Snapfon sosPLUS mobile monitoring service for $15 a month.
But you can get it unlocked to any cell phone service provider GSM network.
Buy now with one-year SnapMobile service ( 900 minutes )
- Check out the AT&T phones for seniors.